Mission & Principles
IF YOU BELIEVE
"I CHOOSE FREEDOM"
Operating within the values of freedom, democracy, education, and self-betterment, Operation Dreamseed will develop and support education initiatives in the schools and education systems of underdeveloped countries in order to foster and facilitate the access to and process of learning.
- We are a non-political organization.
- We exist to serve.
- We believe that a liberal education that teaches the values of freedom, democracy, universal suffrage, human rights, rule of law, and religious and cultural tolerance is the imperative to understanding and being a part of the international community, and playing a peaceful, constructive role.
- We strive to make the world a better place to live.
- We believe that in working to better the lives of others, we better the lives of ourselves.
- We believe in the spirit of servant leadership.
Why We Exist:
- We have a passion for educating children in underdeveloped countries.
- We believe we can be the best at connecting Americans from the Heartland to the children of poverty-stricken nations.
- We are driven by servant leadership, charitable contributions, and a dynamic team of innovative, energetic volunteers.
How We Will Succeed
We will be successful through maintaining disciplined thought, development, and action by a conscientious team of servant-leaders that will never lose sight of their fiduciary responsibility to our supporters.